Introducing Hohepa Candles.
The Candles Workshop is one of several work centres where people learn and master hand-crafts. Our mission is to bring a bright light into everybody’s life: the candle makers and our customers.
Candle-making is an ancient craft which connects a sense of aesthetics and beauty with a highly developed set of skills which suits the workers well – mostly adults with an intellectual disability. An environment of warmth and colour coupled with a measured working pace which engages and supports people in their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Online orders can be made via email or you can phone to order on 06 871 5514 or come into Hohepa Creative Works, 138 Tennyson Street, Napier, Hawkes Bay. We will require the description of the product you wish to purchase, your name, mailing address and phone number please.
How much will shipping cost? All shipping charges are quoted prior to processing your order.
View the story behind Hohepa Candles. – Click here
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +64 6 871 5514 so we can arrange shipment or collection for you. All orders are sent via courier using a track and trace system.
Candle Shop location: Hohepa Creative Works, 138 Tennyson Street, Napier. Hawkes Bay.
Retail Outlets for Hohepa Goods in New Zealand
- Hohepa creative works (https://www.hohepahawkesbay.com/hohepa-creative-works/)
- Black Bird Goods, Napier (link: http://theblackbird.co.nz/)
- Chantal Shop, Napier (Link: http://chantalshop.nz/)
- Coco & Co, Hastings (link: https://www.facebook.com/cocoandcotheshop#!past-events/vstc4=fbcj-2011)
- Department of Curiosities and Fine Things, Napier link: (http://thedepartment.info/)
- Hastings City Art Gallery, Hastings (link: hastingscityartgallery.co.nz) on and off
- Hohepa Shop, Clive (link: https://www.hohepahawkesbay.com/sales-and-products/)
- MTG – Museum Theatre Gallery, Napier (link: mtghawkesbay.com) on and off
- Six Sisters Coffee House, Napier (link: https://www.facebook.com/Six-Sisters-Coffee-House-225319420983947/)
- Ceres Organics, Ellerslie (link: https://www.ceres.co.nz/locations/)
- Everyday Needs, Ponsonby (link: everyday-needs.com)
- Brave and creative (https://creativeandbrave.co.nz/) soon
- Wallace Arts Centre/Pah Gallery (https://tsbbankwallaceartscentre.org.nz/)
- Awaken Store (https://www.facebook.com/pg/awakenstore.nz/posts/)
- Needle in the hay (https://www.facebook.com/needleinthehayshop/)
- Karamu Honey Limited
- be Organics (http://beorganics.co.nz/
- Tauranga Waldorf School/The Crafty Pukeko (link: http://www.waldorftga.school.nz/community)
- Epiphany Toys (link: http://www.epiphanytoys.co.nz/)
- Best Wishes (address: 9 Sugarloaf Road, Brooklyn, Wellington)
- Common Sense Organics Johnsonville (link: www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz)
- Common Sense Organics Kapiti (link: www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz)
- Common Sense Organics Kilbirnie (link: www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz)
- Common Sense Organics Lower Hutt (link: www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz)
- Common Sense Organics Wellington (link: www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz)
- Bee Nice (https://beenicehoneyemporium.business.site/)
- Frances Nation (https://francesnation.co.nz/)
- Taste Nature (link: https://www.tastenature.co.nz/)
- The Mailroom (https://www.facebook.com/themailroomgeraldine/)
- Tapestry (link: https://www.facebook.com/tapestrygreytown/)
- ComplEAT Wellness (http://www.compleatwellness.co.nz/)
- The Mill Road Store (https://www.facebook.com/themillroadstore)
- Golden Bay Organics (47 Commercial St, Takaka)